CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

39 Weeks

So I am still pregnant! I don't know what she is waiting for. I know I am still a week away from my due date, but contracting for a whole week isn't my idea of fun stuff. I had another Dr appointment today. She told me I was about 2 cm dilated. I am assuming I am just about 100% effaced, and her head is very very low at the zero position. My Dr is pretty much astonished that I am still pregnant. My blood pressure is a tiny bit elevated this week, so she is keeping an eye on that. She had me get my blood drawn to do some tests to make sure that nothing is wrong with me in that way...which could be why my blood pressure is higher.

I have been contracting more the past couple of days. Over the weekend I really didn't contract that much, but I have had contractions since last Tuesday night. So that is a week of early labor...Some contractions have been very very strong and some are just annoying and not too bad. It doesn't seem like she would be having very much fun in there if I am contracting so much...so why is she wanting to stay in there!!!??? She can come out at any time. Really, it would be okay. Please pray for us. I know she will come when she is supposed to, but it is hard to go through all of this. I am getting enough sleep, but I still feel tired and out of it most of the time. Okay, that's enough complaining I guess.

0 comments: