Haha. So I had another appt today to continue to make sure my blood pressure was okay. It was perfectly normal today, so no worries in that area. My Dr said that I was a full 2cm dilated, 90% effaced and her head is at a +1 station. So she only has 2 more stations to move down and for me to be fully dilated and effaced before she can come out. I am so close it's not even funny. She asked if I wanted to have my membranes stripped and I said yes...so hopefully she did that. My exam was a little more uncomfortable than usual but not that painful, so I am hoping she did strip the membranes. So, I get to see Jared tomorrow!! He is driving down for the weekend :) Hopefully I get to go home with him this weekend!!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think my sister had that done and had Tyler the next day. She said her friends that have all had that done had their babies the next day too! Hopefully it happens when Jared gets there tomorrow!
-Annette
She will be here before you know it Leah, and then the fun really begins, lol. Enjoy these last few days of pregnancy, then enjoy getting to know your daughter. She will be well worth the wait, I promise, Judy
Post a Comment