CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lalala

So I am still pregnant...to be expected by most I suppose since my due date is another week and a half away. But I have had a lot of conractions over the past few days, some days have been worse than others. Still, no dilation progression since Wednesday. I was very very active yesterday, and I have paid for it today. I took a short walk with my niece and nephew (the last 100 ft or so we raced home, so yes that means I 'ran' for a little bit!), we threw a nerf football around outside, and Jared and I went bowling (2 games) and mini golfing with my aunt and uncle. Today, I went for a walk with my aunt and cousin and my other uncles girlfriend. I was so sore last night during bowling and golf because she is moving really low and those activities made the pressure below even worse. So today I have been slow to get up and slow to move. We went for a fast walk today though because I read it was better to fast walk if you are going to do that to move the baby lower. I seriously don't know if she could be any lower right now without coming out...haha.

I lost a ton more of my mucus last night when I woke up to use the bathroom, and lost a lot more periodically today too. I have another appointment tomorrow, so hopefully my Dr will tell me I am dilated more! I know she will come when she is ready, but she has been teasing me for the past few days...not fun! I am just excited to meet her I guess:)Will put a new belly picture up later tonight when I get on my other computer!

1 comments:

Melina said...

Oh man I know exactly how ya feel! I thought that Lilly would never come out! LOL! She will come when she is ready though! Its sounds like its going to be soon. How exciting! I would try and keep your energy though cause if ya go into labor ya dont want to be wiped out from tryin to induce yourself! Haha! Good Luck at your appointment!