CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Keila had a lot of fun on Halloween...She slept and ate all day!! Here are some pics wearing her trick or treat shirt and her halloween costume! We went to the Church part with a friend and her daughters, and everyone was just loving Keila and how cute she looked!

Photobucket
Photobucket
So Sad...she was HUNGRY!!
Photobucket

Paislie can't seem to leaver her alone when she is in the swing...argh!!! So inbetween sniffing her, she would lay down in front as if she were protecting her.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me and Keila...There were better pics of us, but Jared cut half of my head off...
Photobucket

Lady Bug/Love Bug
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't do it; I didn't steal that candy!!! It was Daddy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
BOO!! Did I scare you?!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she didn't come trick or treating at my door or she would have got tons of extra candy like her cousins! Oh well maybe when she's older, lol. She just gets cuter every day. Hope to see you soon, Judy