CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Overdue and New Pictures!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks and Keila's dedication!

Jared fell asleep with Keila and Paislie was lying down with them, how cute!
Photobucket

Jared got a hold of the camera when I was at basketball practice...I married a goofy fella
Photobucket

Working on holding her head up
Photobucket

It was hard work, so we turned her over
Photobucket

It's Paislie!!!!
Photobucket

Jessica and Keila
Photobucket

Smiles
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She noticed I was holding the camera...she usually wont smile for me if she sees the camera because she starts to focus on that and gets a confused look...haha!
Photobucket

Keila and Grandma Mlynczyk
Photobucket

Jared's Parents
Photobucket

Me and Keila
Photobucket

(In order) Papa(my dad), Me and Keila, Jared, Grandma and Grandpa(Jared's parents)
Photobucket

Jared and Keila
Photobucket

Me and Keila again
Photobucket

0 comments: