This has been a busy week! I am helping to coach girls varsity basketball. This week try-outs started and it has been a busy week. Jared is also coaching...the freshman/JV 2 team. So, Keila went to practice one day (she slept the whole time! WooHoo!) Then we were able to have someone watch her two of the other days. We wont really need someone to watch Keila because Jared's team practices at a different time than varsity. So one of us will always be able to be with her at home. I wouldn't have minded someone watching her though...that way she would get to know other people and be able to be happy with people other than just me. I also like that Jared will be spending more time with her. That way they can bond more! I am planning on taking her with me to games, that way we don't have to find a sitter for those days. I think it will be okay bringing her to games because I can take care of her if needed, but the girls who aren't playing (JV players) can always sit close and keep an eye on her for me.
That's what's going on in my life! What's going on in yours??!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Tired!
Posted by Mlynczyk at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Teenage girls and an adorable baby? You will not have a shortage of willing babysitters, lol. Just make sure they all know how to change a diaper! See you guys soon, Judy
Post a Comment